Here at the Casper Area Chamber of Commerce we receive calls daily about a plethora of topics. However, the biggest Member related question we get asked is "How can the chamber help me with professional development??"
While we offer a variety of professional development opportunities through programs such as Leadership Casper, Jr. Leadership Casper, and Member to Member Workshops; we are now proud to announce our partnership with Dale Carnegie of Wyoming and Colorado!
Chamber Members in good standing NOW receive at least one 90 minute workshop with a certified professional development trainer. Valued at a minimum of $1500, these workshops are at no additional cost to members, PLUS! These workshops can be facilitated at any member’s place of business!
- Strategic Planning
- Succession Planning
- Implementing Professional Development Pathways
- Leadership Styles & Tendencies
- Defining Engagement & Building an Engagement Plan
- Communicating Across Generations
- Performance Defined
- Performance Appraisal
- Conflict Management
- Coaching: Supportive and Directive Approaches
- Attitudes for Service
- Being a Contributing Team Member
- Team Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Experience Innovation
- How Leaders Grow Today
- Hiring & Retaining A-Talent