Posted by Kim Coleman on December 30th, 2017
Here at the Casper Area Chamber, we’ve reflected on what made 2017 a memorable and successful year. First and foremost we are positive that it was the continued support and involvement of our members and their businesses. However, it was also our Board’s commitment to uphold our vision to build a vibrant prosperous business environment by providing integrated services and resources to our membership as well as their continued commitment to actively create business opportunities by connecting, informing, leveraging and collaborating with our members. I am proud to say that we have made a great deal of positive changes this past year building up to our 115th anniversary in February 2018. As we look forward to the New Year, we pledge to continue the ongoing momentum of the organization for the benefit of our members and the Natrona County community as a whole. Therefore, I have carefully crafted a list of New Year’s Resolutions for the Casper Area Chamber of Commerce, in no particular order.
1. Continuation of partnerships with city and county governments as well as other community based entities and organizations to build a vibrant and prosperous business environment.
3. Maintenance and promotion of Put Your $ Where Your ♥ Is Shop Local Campaign to encourage all “Casperites” to shop for goods and services with Natrona County businesses to keep those dollars turning over and over in our community, allowing us a community the prosperity to support the many worthy non-profits in our area.
4. Continuation of educational and professional development opportunities and partnerships for Chamber members on a variety of topics including but not limited to, Communication, Leadership Styles & Tendencies, Leading Across Generations, Conflict Management, Hiring & Retaining Key Employees, and more!
5. Maintain and regularly update the Chamber’s Website and various publications to best showcase our members and our community while sharing pertinent information about Casper and Natrona County in an effort to enhance the success of our existing business members.
6. Continue assisting our members with their marketing and workforce development efforts by offering opportunities to promote their companies and products as well as career opportunities via the Chamber’s website and social media; not to mention our email marketing vehicles including our weekly Get Connected and Feel Good Friday e-newsletters distributed each Wednesday and Friday morning to our 2,800+ individual chamber members.
7. Connect with each of our chamber member businesses through personal visitations and networking opportunities including our monthly luncheons, business after hours, bi annual trade shows, Coffee and Conversations and M2M Workshops.
The Casper Area Chamber of Commerce invites anyone with an interest in supporting the businesses and organizations of Natrona County to become a member! We have partnership levels for businesses, non-profits, and individuals! Our voice is stronger as a community and the more voices we have, the better equipped we are to achieve a more proactive future. On behalf of myself, the Chamber Staff, and the Chamber Board of Directors, we wish you a very Happy New Year!