Posted on December 31st, 2018
When you think of the New Year, it’s usually always about resolutions – getting healthier, saving more money, focusing on self-care, taking up a new hobby, etc. However, here at the Casper Area Chamber, we’ve reflected on what made 2018 a memorable and successful year and are proud to say that it was the continued support and involvement of our members and their businesses. In addition, it was also our Board’s and Staff’s commitment to uphold our vision and mission. Looking forward to what we can accomplish in 2019, we pledge to continue the ongoing momentum of the organization for the benefit of our members and the Natrona County community as a whole. Below are some of the resolutions we’ve carefully crafted for our embark on a new and exciting year of business!
1. Further assist members by creating and packaging analytics reports per member that depict value proposition in referrals, business connections, website visits, etc.
2. Continuation of partnerships with city and county governments as well as other community based entities and organizations to build a vibrant and prosperous business environment.
3. Extend our reach to showcase Casper and Natrona County as a great place to live, work, and play.
4. Maintenance and promotion of Put Your $ Where Your ♥ Is Shop Local Campaign to encourage all “Casperites” to shop for goods and services with Natrona County businesses to keep those dollars turning over and over in our community, allowing us a community the prosperity to support the many worthy non-profits in our area.
5. Continuation of educational and professional development opportunities and partnerships for Chamber members on a variety of topics including but not limited to, Communication, Leadership Styles & Tendencies, Leading Across Generations, Conflict Management, Hiring & Retaining Key Employees, and more!
6. Maintain and regularly update the Chamber’s Website and various publications to best showcase our members, the community, as well as provide an even greater access to Wyoming elected officials.
7. Continuation, growth, and development of Chamber committees and Programs to better serve our entire membership! 2019 will bring the launch of Hispanic Business Leaders Committee as well as the next level in our Junior Leadership Casper Program – JLC Level II.
8. 2018 brought the successful launch of our digital relocation page showcasing all that Casper has to offer to incoming businesses, workforce candidates and future citizens! We are now providing our members with a more robust marketing vehicle to promote their companies, products as well as career opportunities via the Chamber’s website and social media; not to mention our email marketing vehicles including our weekly Get Connected and Feel Good Friday e-newsletters distributed each Wednesday and Friday morning to our 3,500+ individual chamber members.
9. Connect with each of our chamber member businesses through personal visitations and networking opportunities including our monthly luncheons, business after hours, bi annual trade shows, Coffee and Conversations and M2M Workshops.
The Casper Area Chamber of Commerce invites anyone with an interest in supporting the businesses and organizations of Natrona County to become a member! We have partnership levels for businesses, non-profits, and individuals! Our voice is stronger as a community and the more voices we have, the better equipped we are to achieve a more proactive future. On behalf of myself, the Chamber Staff, and the Chamber Board of Directors, we wish you a very Happy New Year!