- The United States Federal Government is the world’s largest purchaser of goods and services spending hundreds of billions dollars annually. Last year, the federal government spent $166,586,997 buying goods and services from small businesses just like yours right here in Wyoming! If you want to sell your products and services to the federal government, you won’t want to miss this event! The Wyoming District Office of the U.S. Small Business Administration, the Wyoming Procurement Technical Assistance Center, F.E. Warren Air Force Base, Bureau of Land Management, General Services Administration and the Bureau of Reclamation have teamed up to arrange a networking event on Thursday, April 19, 2018 in the SBA Conference Room located at 150 East B Street, Room 1011 in Casper from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Benefits in attending this FREE
- An introduction to free resources to assist you navigate the federal procurement process
- Meeting individually with federal agencies to talk about supplies and services they buy and how they purchase them
- Marketing your product or service one on one to the participating federal agencies
- Get your share of the millions of dollars spent by the federal government each year in Wyoming; remember this matchmaking event is FREE.
To register https://www.wysbdc.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=30380005
or to obtain additional information, please contact Andrea Lewis, Wyoming PTAC, 307-772-7372 or email@example.com
or contact Brad Mix, U.S. Small Business Administration, 307-462-9232 or Bradley.firstname.lastname@example.org